| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 9 post(s) |

Sniper Smith
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
89
|
Posted - 2014.05.17 05:22:00 -
[1] - Quote
Hey CCP Devs..
You know what would be great ? Some feedback on the OTHER Topic that have been announced.
It's been over a month since a Dev responded to the Drones thread, almost a month since there was one on the Pirate Battleship thread.. Probably more than a month on the Pirate Cruiser thread.. Only responses day one on the new Mordu's Legion Ships thread.
I mean it's great that you post these ideas/changes, and ask for feedback, but what's the point if it's not getting read.. or if it is getting read, no feedback given to US so we know some how/why things are working/changing the way you plan.
I'm not asking for a response to every question raised.. not even a response daily.. But as long as these threads are stickied, and as long as there's still issues being raised, you'd think a response maybe once a WEEK would be in order.
It's not like there's an abundance in time before the release it due.. less than a month..
I mean the initial feedback given in the Pirate Cruiser thread the first few days lead to a significant change in the Angel line of ships.. That was Devs reading and responding to issues and working out an idea.. But in most of the other threads it seems to be a comment the first day or two, then nothing. I mean the Pirate Battleship thread has more responses from individual ISD's cleaning the thread, than from Dev's..
If you are done with feedback, then just lock the threads.. otherwise please stick your head in, respond, address some concerns, or even dismiss them. I'd honestly rather a Dev say "No, we don't feel this is an issues and will keep things the way they are." than 30 pages of people arguing about it and NO feedback at all. I mean 2/3rd of the Pirate BS thread is about the Rattlesnake... Not a word in response to any of the complaints raised. People are raised issues with the Mordu's Legion Frig and Cruiser being OP (I don't think they are) and the BS being Underpowered (Which I agree with).. no feedback either.. Okay that last one hasn't been a week yet, but with the previous threads I'd be lying if I said I had faith that we will ever get any more feedback in the thread.
You ask for our feedback, we need yours, otherwise it's just two of three people with issues, and half a dozen trolls talking around in circles. |

Sniper Smith
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
94
|
Posted - 2014.05.18 00:36:00 -
[2] - Quote
James Amril-Kesh wrote:Clicking on the faction station image in the dev blog goes to the concept art for the Barghest. http://cdn1.eveonline.com/www/newssystem/media/66163/1/Factional_05.jpg
There you go. |

Sniper Smith
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
104
|
Posted - 2014.05.19 05:32:00 -
[3] - Quote
Oraac Ensor wrote:That's a mega-disappointment, Dominix re-model is way overdue and should have taken precedence over the Moa. Domi pilots must vastly outnumber Moa pilots. Domi also looks a lot better than the Moa hull lol.. |

Sniper Smith
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
116
|
Posted - 2014.05.20 20:36:00 -
[4] - Quote
Nato Jahran wrote:Any estimates on a total patch filesize? Currently on Sisi it's ~1.3GB Patch.. With some elements like the Mordu's Legion ships not yet fully added. It's okay CCP.. it's not like it's 2 weeks away from release.. And we've had SO much feedback from CCP Rise in the thread about the concerns raised.. Oh wait sorry was in another universe there.. |

Sniper Smith
Center for Advanced Studies Gallente Federation
128
|
Posted - 2014.05.22 18:14:00 -
[5] - Quote
Sure would be nice if all of these updates were on the test server so we could, you know, test them.. Update around the corner and all. |
| |
|